Multiple convenient parking options surround our building. Pick the one that works for you:
- During business hours, (9am – 6pm) there’s metered street parking all around our location. The easiest way to pay is through the HONK mobile app. Cash works too, and we have change at the front desk if you need it.
- Street parking in downtown Oakville is free everywhere before 9am and after 6pm, and all day on Sundays and Holidays.
- There’s free 2-hour street parking on the residential streets just south of us.
- There are several lots very close by, including:
– Underground parking garage at “The Town Square”, 221 Robinson St, 2 blocks west of ACE (all-day)
– Outdoor parking garage at 260 Robinson St, 1 block west of ACE (all-day)
– Covered parkade at 300 Church St, 2 blocks north of ACE (all-day)
- For more detailed downtown Oakville parking info, click here.
- Please do not park in the lots on either side of us. They are private spots and not for ACE members or visitors.
We are located on the main floor of 295 Robinson St – just south of Lakeshore Rd, between Trafalgar Rd and Reynolds St.
If you are arriving via the QEW, head south on the Trafalgar exit and take it almost to the end. At Robinson St (one street south of Lakeshore) turn left. ACE Coworking is on the north side.
If you are arriving by GO-Transit, take the Lakeshore West train and get off at the Oakville GO Station. From there we are a 5-minute cab ride or about 20 minutes on foot. (The Go Station borders Trafalgar Rd to the east, just head south and you’ll find us.)
We have a bike rack right in front of our building in case you choose to cycle here.