COVID-19 HYGIENE POLICY
At ACE we’re very much aware of the new realities around us. We have changed the way we operate in order to comply with our region’s bylaws, and we have adopted many new common-sense guidelines to keep our members and visitors as safe as possible.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING AT ACE TO HELP
ENSURE THE SAFETY OF MEMBERS & GUESTS:
- Our doors are no longer open to the public for sales or visits. Until further notice, ACE will be operating as a members-only, non-public facility.
- Our members must use a code to unlock the door and identify themselves when entering to facilitate our contact tracing measures.
- We’ve reduced the seating capacity in our Hot Desk area by 50%. We still have 20 spots in our common areas that allow for physical distancing (at least 6 feet apart).
- Masks are required in situations where physical distancing cannot be maintained. (They are not required in private offices or while seated at work stations.)
- Sales of day passes and hourly room rentals to non-members have been suspended until further notice.
- We disinfect and clean common surfaces 3X daily. These include the kitchen surfaces, microwave, fridge, bathroom surfaces, printer, phone booths, and all door handles.
- Disinfectant spray bottles are spread out in the common areas. We ask that members wipe down desks before and after working.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of the space takes place every weekend.
- Snacks and shared food offerings are no longer offered, and café table seating has been removed.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entry and in areas with commonly used surfaces.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our Dedicated Desks, and 3-sided desk barriers are available upon request for Hot Desk members.
- Signage and floor markers have been added to remind everyone about new protocols.
- We have reduced capacity in our meeting rooms to allow for a 6-ft separation.
- All in-person events and gatherings are suspended indefinitely.
- Guests are screened and asked to sign a contract tracing form before visiting.
- We are keeping up with advisories from our local and provincial governments, the Public Health Agency of Canada, the WHO and the CDC.
We ask that you do not come to ACE if you’re not feeling well, show symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection, or have been around people who show symptoms. Members and guests are asked to inform us asap if they’ve tested positive for COVID-19, or develop COVID-like symptoms.
We are 100% committed to working together to keep one another safe (and also happy and productive) at ACE Coworking!