At ACE the safety of our members and guests is always our top priority. We have changed the way we operate in order to comply with our region’s bylaws and have adopted many new safety and hygiene guidelines. Please read about these below.
September 2021 Update: Meeting Rooms are once again available for rent to non-members if they are fully vaccinated. If you’re interested in membership, and you can show proof of full vaccination, contact us to book a tour. Space is limited due to capacity and physical distancing requirements, but we would be happy to consider your application if we have room!
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING AT ACE TO HELP
ENSURE EVERYONE’S SAFETY:
- Drop-by visits are discouraged as we need to take steps for proper screening and contact tracing. Please call 289-801-8731 to organize a visit or tours can be arranged by appointment here.
- Staff, members and guests must show proof of full vaccination to enter the space.
- ACE members must use a code to unlock the door and identify themselves when entering to facilitate our contact tracing measures.
- We’ve reduced the seating capacity in our Hot Desk area by 50%. The spots in our common areas allow for physical distancing (at least 6 feet apart).
- Masks are required in common areas.
- We disinfect and clean high-touch surfaces 2X daily. These include the kitchen surfaces, microwave, fridge, bathroom surfaces, printer, phone booths, and all door handles.
- Disinfectant spray bottles are spread out in the common areas. We ask that members wipe down desks before and after working.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of the space takes place every weekend.
- Snacks and shared food offerings are no longer offered, and café table seating has been removed.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entry and in areas with commonly used surfaces.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our Dedicated Desks, and 3-sided desk barriers are available upon request for Hot Desk members.
- Signage and floor markers have been added to remind everyone about new protocols.
- We are keeping up with advisories from our local and provincial governments, the Public Health Agency of Canada, and the WHO.
We ask that you do not come to ACE if you’re not feeling well, show symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection, or have been around people who show symptoms. Refrain from visiting if you have been outside of Canada within 10 days and are required to quarantine. Members are asked to inform us asap if they’ve tested positive for COVID-19, or develop COVID-like symptoms.
We are 100% committed to working together to keep one another safe (and also happy and productive) at ACE Coworking!