At ACE the safety of our members and guests is always our top priority. We have changed the way we operate in order to comply with our region’s bylaws and have adopted many new safety and hygiene guidelines. Please read about these below.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING AT ACE TO HELP
ENSURE EVERYONE’S SAFETY:
- We disinfect and clean high-touch surfaces 2X daily. These include the kitchen surfaces, microwave, fridge, bathroom surfaces, printer, phone booths, and all door handles.
- ACE staff members are fully vaccinated.
- The spots in our common areas are spread out to allow for physical distancing.
- Disinfectant spray bottles are spread out in the common areas. We ask that members wipe down desks before and after working.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting of the space takes place every weekend.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at entry and in areas with commonly used surfaces.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our Dedicated Desks, and 3-sided desk barriers are available upon request for Hot Desk members.
- We have upgraded our ventilation with a UVGI (UV-C) Germ-killing Clean Air System.
- We require members who have travelled outside of the country to mask for 14 days upon returning.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 must not enter the space for 10 days from the onset of symptoms.
- Close contacts and household contacts of individuals with COVID-19 are asked to refrain from entering ACE for 10 days from the time of exposure.
- Rapid antigen tests are available to our members and clients.
- We are complying with recommendations from our local and provincial governments, the Public Health Agency of Canada, and the WHO.
We ask that you do not come to ACE if you’re not feeling well, show symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection, or have been around people who have tested positive. Refrain from visiting if you are required by public health to self-isolate. Members are asked to inform us asap if they’ve tested positive for COVID-19, or develop COVID-like symptoms.