COVID-19 HYGIENE POLICY
According to Ontario’s definition, ACE Coworking is an “essential business.” We’re a B2B service provider to other essential businesses and therefore have an obligation to keep our facility open. Our members are counting on us to stay open so they can keep their companies afloat, pay their staff, and continue to serve their customers.
At ACE we’re very much aware of the new realities around us. We have changed the way we operate in order to comply with our government’s policies, and we have adopted many new common-sense guidelines to keep our members and visitors as safe as possible.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING AT ACE TO HELP
PROTECT YOUR HEALTH:
- We’ve reduced the seating capacity in our Hot Desk area by 50%. We still have 20 spots in our common areas that allow you to sit 6 feet apart.
- We disinfect and clean common surfaces 3X daily. These include the kitchen surfaces, microwave, fridge, bathroom surfaces, printer, phone booths, and all door handles.
- Disinfectant spray bottles are spread out in the common areas. We ask that you wipe down your area after you finish working.
- Our cleaners deep clean and disinfect the space every weekend.
- Snacks and shared food offerings are no longer offered.
- We have removed our café table seating.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at our Dedicated Desks.
- Signage has been added to remind everyone about new protocols.
- We have reduced capacity in our meeting rooms to allow for a 6-ft separation.
- All in-person events and gatherings are suspended indefinitely.
- We screen all visitors.
- We are keeping up with advisories from our local and provincial governments, the Public Health Agency of Canada, the WHO and the CDC.
We ask that you do not come to ACE Coworking if you’re not feeling well, show symptoms consistent with COVID-19 infection, or have been around people who are not well. Also, before inviting your guests into our space please ask them to fully comply with these guidelines.
We are committed to working together to keep one another safe and at the same time productive!